Portland, OR - Store Manager
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is Full Time and based out of our West End Location in Portland, OR.
Who We Are
We are Wildfang. We had grown tired of asking: Are real pockets revolutionary? Is it too much to ask for a button up without boob gap? Why is the fashion industry still clinging to outdated gender norms that serve no one? In answering these questions, Wildfang was born. We’re on a mission to rethink gender norms and how they show up in fashion. We embrace our masculine, our feminine, and our everything in between. You can shop with us online or swing by our stores in PDX and LA. Women led, women ran.
Who You Are
The Store Manager is the key leader who actively leads the team and drives Wildfang's Retail experience - a crucial component to our success as an omni-channel brand. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will guide Wildfang in growing relationships with customers (both new and returning), increasing staff productivity, driving streamlined and effective processes, delivering exceptional service(s), and meeting business KPIs and objectives. You are a compassionate people leader who can motivate and inspire your team to deliver great results and world-class experiences. You are comfortable with coaching and managing individuals to create memorable experiences for guests by fostering authentic connections and sharing brand and product knowledge.
- Responsible for your individual store’s success by cultivating a world-class customer experience and achieving financial and operational goals.
- Consistently analyze store performance and KPIs to maximize or improve productivity and find opportunities to grow the business more substantially. Identify opportunities to improve and automate administrative and operational processes to drive greater efficiency.
- Drive messaging and communication to your staff to inspire and motivate them to deliver on the brand experience and create lasting impressions for customers.
- Own hiring, training, and coaching, and when applicable, offboarding, of all store retail staff. Complete regular employee performance evaluations.
- Identify key coaching opportunities and skillfully provide feedback to employees in real-time to improve their selling and clienteling skills
- Seek out and prioritize key business or marketing opportunities to amplify the Wildfang brand and acquire new customers through our retail store. Including but not limited to community building, events, partnerships, promos and more.
- Management of the store’s P&L to ensure maximum productivity through budget allocation and resources to hit profitability targets.
- Keep up-to-date on company communication, business priorities, performance, new product launches, initiatives, and any additional information shared by HQ. Develop consistent communication between HQ and your team to ensure staff are well informed and up to date.
- Work under the leadership of the Retail District Manager to execute, deliver, and report on strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Responsible for store programing, including event planning and execution, managing and overseeing visual floor sets, inventory management and organization.
What We Offer
- Competitive rates
- Medical benefits with employer contribution
- 401(k) options through Oregon Saves
- Generous PTO, clothing allowance and employee discount
- The opportunity to be a part of a powerful community of employees and customers who love us!
- The chance to make a substantial impact on a well-known, fast-growing and innovative brand.