We’re so excited to welcome you back IRL, and we want you to feel safe shopping with us. From providing face coverings for employees and customers to adjusting our store layouts to allow for social distancing, we've made some changes to create a secure environment for you and our employees. We are sanitizing our stores regularly and following all official health directives so that our team and our customers can feel protected while gettin' your style on!
Here is everything we're doing to keep you safe:
- Masks required. All of our employees are wearing masks, and we require that you wear one too for yours and others’ health and safety. We will happily provide you with a mask if you don’t have your own.
- Social Distancing. We are limiting capacity in our stores which means you may have to wait in line before you are able to enter. Or you can book an appointment on your local store’s page for a reserved shopping time where the store will be all yours. While shopping, please help us by staying six feet away from other shoppers and staff.
- Disinfecting. Hand Sanitizer is readily available in our stores - we encourage you to use it. Our team is disinfecting high-touch surfaces and fitting rooms after every customer.
- Opening up floor space. We’ve created more space to move around to help maintain distance and avoid unintended contact.
- Limiting stock on the sales floor. To minimize cross-contamination, we are limiting excess stock on the sales floor. If it looks like we’re out of your size, there’s a good chance we have it in the back - please ask!
- Temperature Checks. Our teams are required to register their temperatures prior to their shifts, and we require self-reporting of any health concerns and potential exposure to symptomatic individuals.
- Fitting Rooms. We are limiting customers to 6 items max in our fitting rooms and asking you not to try on anything that needs to be pulled over your head. Fitting rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each customer.
- Store Hours. We’ve updated our store hours to allow our team extra time for cleaning and sanitizing everything to CDC standards.
- Returns. Any product returned to the store will be quarantined for 24 hours and sanitized prior to being returned to inventory.
- Checkout. We have plexiglass partitions at checkout and are currently not accepting cash in our stores.
- Styling. Styling remains an essential way we help you feel confident and empowered. As our stores reopen, we have evolved the way we offer personal styling. Our in-store appointments for style and fit expertise will be contactless consultations, and we also offer VIP Virtual Shopping appointments so you can still get the best service and experience without having to visit a store.
- Curbside Pick-up. Select "pick up" at checkout and choose your closest store location so that you can pick up your items without having to enter the store.
- Virtual Shopping. If you'd prefer not to visit the store in person, but still want the Wildfang experience, try scheduling a virtual fit/shopping appointment so you can shop from home!
- How You Can Help. If you feel sick or have had any COVID symptoms in the past 2 weeks, we ask you to please stay home. We’ll be happy to assist you with a virtual shopping appointment HERE.
All of the above is subject to change to keep up with evolving guidelines. Our teams are so excited for your return - please stay tuned for further updates, and we hope to see you soon!