Wedding season is upon us and finding interesting wedding guest attire can be tough. Traditionally, you’ll see a wedding guest dressed in unique dresses and suits. But what if we told you that there are more outfit ideas to choose from? Make a fashion statement at your next wedding occasion with a jumpsuit or coverall!
This all-in-one piece is stylish, chic, and incredibly comfortable, making it a great alternative for long events. So, can you wear a jumpsuit to a wedding? We certainly believe it’s appropriate attire when paired with elevated clothing pieces and accessories. First, let’s figure out which coverall to choose and then explore some styling tips to make your outfit stand out from the crowd.
Finding the Perfect Jumpsuit
Jumpsuits and coveralls can vary in material, sleeve type, and inseam length. The first thing to consider when looking for a wedding-appropriate coverall is the venue and season. Check out our outfit ideas for different occasions:
- Beachfront wedding – Going to a casual wedding on the beach can be a magical moment, but hot and humid weather can ruin the experience. That’s why a sleeveless coverall is the perfect outfit for this occasion. You can stay adequately covered to avoid a nasty sunburn while also staying cool with no sleeves. Our coveralls come with all the pockets so you can fit a water bottle and stay hydrated during the ceremony.
- Banquet hall – This setting will likely have you seated in a room blasting with AC. Our long-sleeve coverall will keep you warm and cozy throughout the formal wedding event. After some time on the dancefloor, you can easily roll up the sleeves with our soft cotton matieral. At least you’ll have options when you arrive at the event.
What Jumpsuit Color Should You Choose?
The next step is to choose the color and print. Our coverall collection has a mix of neutral colors and bold prints to help you find your personal style. The top recommendations for coveralls include:
- Classic black – A black coverall or jumpsuit is a wardrobe staple for a reason. It’s iconic and polished, regardless if you’re dressing it up or down. To make it wedding-ready, accessorize with statement jewelry, an eye-catching belt, or platform shoes.
- Bolder colors – You can also dress for the season. Nothing says sultry and vampy like a merlot coverall in the fall. If you’re attending a spring wedding, an amethyst coverall will make you stand out for all the right reasons.
- Exciting prints – Elevate your look with the illusion of texture created by prints. Check out our blue weave coverall that adds depth to your outfit. You can also layer a floral long-sleeve button up underneath to add dimension and excitement.
Essential Accessories to Complete Your Look
Formal events are a great way for us to push fashion boundaries and try new styles that we haven’t considered before. Let’s reinvent the perspective on weddings and set a new dress code that lets people freely express themselves.
Don’t be afraid to branch out with:
- Collar clips and brooches
- Statement belts
- Sunglasses (for an outdoor wedding)
- Brimmed hats like fedoras or flat caps (for an outdoor wedding)
Aside from jewelry, things like tattoos and piercings can be considered as accessories just as much as they’re an avenue for self-expression. Coveralls are great for showing off your proud work and are great conversation-starters with guests.
Dare to Be Bold with WILDFANG
Learning how to style a jumpsuit for casual or formal events is easy once you have the basics down. Just think about what makes you feel your best during your outing. Specifically for weddings, creating an outfit that’s roomy and comfortable is the key. You’ll also be able to store your phone, wallet, lip balm, and more in our coveralls. The added bonus is looking chic and runway-ready with our modern designs.Shop WILDFANG and break down outdated gender norms with us. We create clothes that help every body look and feel their best. Whether you’re starting off in your fashion journey or you’re taking your wardrobe to new heights, we’ve got you covered with the highest-quality clothes that will last a lifetime.