Summer is just around the corner, bringing forth a much-needed break from reality. Before jetting off on your next adventure, you may find yourself staring at your closet, clueless about what to bring. Beyond that, vacation clothes should be wearable year-round and act as closet staples rather than outfits for special occasions.
Get ready for some sunny weather and fruity drinks while we take you through a journey of comfortable and stylish tropical vacation outfits. With our detailed tips and suggestions, you'll be able to pack with ease and look your best during your vacation.
1. Going Beyond Floral Patterns
Floral or leaf patterns are a no-brainer for a tropical getaway. They add a pop of color and personality to the typical shirt and short combo. However, WILDFANG offers a wider selection of patterns with elevated patchwork, marble, and more. Also, ourshort-sleeve button-ups are made of 100% cotton that’s light and breathable for hot climates. It has the perfect amount of structure yet roominess for ultimate comfort as an overshirt for your swimsuit or a classy dinner ensemble.
Patterns also have functional benefits such as:
- Helping camouflage sweat stains which everyone will have in hot and humid climates.
- Doubling up as a casual overshirt to protect your skin from the sun or be dressed up for a more formal occasion like a group dinner.
- Allowing you to pack light for your vacation. Instead of packing multiple outfits, you can mix and match patterned pieces to create different looks.
2. Cotton Coveralls and Jumpsuits
Coveralls and jumpsuits are must-have items in your wardrobe, let alone your suitcase. They are perfect for a range of activities, from sightseeing to beach lounging. Here are some tips onhow to style coveralls for a tropical vacation, and stay cool in them during the summer:
- Sleeveless coveralls are perfect for tropical vacations because they allow for maximum breathability and comfort. It takes less than 10 seconds to get dressed and undressed, which makes it great when you’re jumping in and out of the water. Similar to our button-ups, our coveralls are made of Cotton and Spandex so you’re comfortable all day.
- Shortalls are a fun and playful option that offers a shorter pant length. They are perfect for a day at the beach or exploring local markets. Layer a plain t-shirt or tank top underneath and take on the day in comfortable shoes. Accessorize with a hat and sunglasses to complete the look.
- Jumpsuits are a versatile vacation outfit because they can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. Regardless, you’ll always be camera-ready with a stylish jumpsuit that makes you feel confident. This goes well with platform heels or wedges for an upscale dinner or a night out.
3. Light Layers For Ultimate Versatility
It’s essential to bring light layers that can keep you warm and comfortable in case of any unexpected weather changes. Learninghow to layer clothes to regulate your body temperature through various settings can help you maintain your health while on vacation. It’s easier for our bodies to get sick since we’re getting used to jetlag and a new environment, but you can minimize the risk by packing appropriately.
When packing layering pieces, consider:
- Versatility:A lightweight jacket orshacket can be worn over different outfits, making it a versatile piece in your vacation wardrobe.
- Sun Protection:Light-colored layers can reflect the sun's rays and provide some protection from the harmful effects of the sun. Since our clothes are made of cotton, you can bring a long-sleeve shirt to protect your skin from harmful UV rays without sweating too much.
- Style: Light layers can add some flair to your outfit and elevate your vacation wardrobe. You can choose a denim jacket for a casual look or a shawl for a more elegant touch.
Summer is Taking Off at WILDFANG
Tropical vacations are all about relaxing, exploring, and having fun. And what better way to enjoy your time than by wearing comfortable and stylish outfits? From breezy shirts to comfortable jumpsuits and coveralls, there are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to tropical vacation outfits.
It's important to wear things that make you feel comfortable and confident, so you can fully enjoy your vacation. And with WILDFANG's range of high-quality breathable fabrics, you can continue to wear these outfits long after your tropical vacation is over. So, whether you're lounging on the beach or exploring local markets, embrace the freedom of vacation and wear what makes you feel your best.