If you're new to the world of sleeveless jumpsuits orcoveralls, you might be wondering how to wear them in a way that feels comfortable. The key to styling a sleeveless coverall is all about finding the right layering piece that suits your personal style that makes you feel your best. Whether you want to add some sophistication with an oversized blazer or inject some edge and attitude with a leather jacket, there's a layering piece out there for everyone.
What’s great about learninghow to layer clothes is gaining the ability to dress an outfit up or down. The best part? You probably have these items in your wardrobe already!
Let’s level up your sleeveless jumpsuit or coverall game with three styling tips to rock the streets.
Ablazer coat can help create a polished look with your sleeveless coverall. Not only does it add some structure to your outfit, but it also gives off a powerful and confident vibe. If you’re styling an oversized coat, then you can wear a belt around your waist to accentuate your waistline.
The sky is the limit when it comes to your blazer options. Based on what type of sleeveless coverall you’re interested in, we recommend:
- A classicblack blazer if you’re pairing it with a printed jumpsuit or coverall, like our checkeredEssential Sleeveless High Waisted Coverall. You’ll still have that polished look with the outer layer, but let the coverall have its moment to shine. We even have a two-button adjustable waist that can snatch your waistline with the added comfort of cotton and an elastic waistband.
- A printed blazer like ourEmpower Tux Blazer in citrus print that adds personality to your look. This goes well with sleeveless coveralls in neutral tones. You’ll definitely be turning heads at your next event when you show up with this bold look.
- A colorblock blazer for a pop of color that pairs well with a matching shoe or bag. We know that it’s the little details that can really tie an outfit together. That’s why we offer bold colors and textures to elevate your wardrobe in all types of ways.
When the weather is not too hot, but not too cold, what’s the best outer layer? That’s where theshacket comes in to save the day. This is a great option for casual looks for grocery runs or grabbing a quick bite with your coworkers. Pair it with abeanie orhat for an extra layer of calm, cool, and collected.
When it comes to choosing a shacket, you might be looking for something soft, yet structured. Also, the crux of most clothes is having no pockets! Well, ourEssential Shacket is the perfect choice that features a soft and heavyweight cotton material that adds extra warmth. It also has four pockets – two on the chest and two on the sides. It’ll quickly become your new go-to item before leaving the house.
#3 Button Ups
We see them all the time in thrift stores and on the runway, butbutton ups are a great layering piece to add some flair to your outfit. The options range from sleeve length, print, color, and everything else in between. Here’s some outfit ideas to get you started:
- For a relaxed style,keep cool with ashort-sleeve button up. Make a statement with a vibrant hue or eye-catching pattern paired with a denim jumpsuit or coverall. Short-sleeve button ups hold a unique fabric that’s great to layer under or over a one-piece.
- For an elevated look, layer a long-sleevesheer button up that can add a sultry element to your outfit. We love the classic French knot that can accentuate your waistline. This creates an effortless look that’s perfect for your next big event.
Shop Bold Looks at WILDFANG
In the end, the key to knowinghow to style a jumpsuit is to experiment and have fun with it. Don't be afraid to mix and match different colors and patterns. You may end up finding an unexpected combo that changes the game. With the right layering pieces and a bit of confidence, you can take your wardrobe to the next level and break free from outdated fashion norms.
WILDFANG creates gender-inclusive clothes that are designed to flatter and empower everyone who wears them. No matter where you're starting your journey in fashion, long-lasting apparel is sure to make you look and feel your best.